The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) has created two business analysis certifications. What are they?
- The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) is a designation awarded to candidates who have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the field of Business Analysis. This is done by detailing hands-on work experience through the CBAP® application process, and passing the IIBA® CBAP® examination.
- The Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA™) is a designation awarded to candidates who have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the field of Business Analysis. Like the CBAP®, the CCBA™ documents work experience though an application process specific to the CCBA™, and passing the IIBA® CCBA™ exam. This CCBA™ certification allows for recognition of business analysis practitioners who may not have the work experience required of CBAP® certification.
What is the benefit of using our Complete CBAP® / CCBA™ Guide in your business analysis certification preparation?
The Complete CBAP® / CCBA™ Guide will prepare you with the type of questions you will encounter on the certification exam. The guide contains over 600 practice test questions and tips on studying and sitting for the exam. Using this will allow you to identify and focus on your areas of weakness, thus maximizing your study time. The bank of test questions will be provided in the guide which will allow you to structure your study. The suggested course of study:
- Take a pre-assessment exam and score to determine your starting point.
- Proceed through the Knowledge Areas and Underlying Competencies of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® v2.0) introductions and practice questions specific to each area.
- Simulate the CBAP® Exam with 150 questions provided using the CBAP® blueprint (Knowledge Areas question weighting).
- At each step above you will be reviewing the author’s logic for correct and incorrect answers to familiarize yourself with the BABOK® material and certification exam approach.
Order The Complete CBAP v2.0 Guide with our CBAP Flash Cards and save.
All shipping costs included in the price of the product. Allow up to two weeks for delivery. If faster shipping service is required, call 1-877-800-5221 to place your order and request faster shipping service. Total price for The Complete CBAP v2.0 and the CBAP v2.0 Flash Cards is $144.95. Order online or call 1-877-800-5221
About the Author
Billie Johnson, CBAP® has 20+ years of experience in the field of business analysis spanning financial, manufacturing, consulting, education, and government industries. As an early adopter of the IIBA® and CBAP® certification, she received her CBAP® certification in May 2007. The concepts, tasks, and techniques defined as good practice by the BABOK® are practices that have served her well in providing a structured approach to complex problems and opportunities. She is currently a Business Analysis Instructor/Coach/Mentor and enjoys furthering the field of business analysis by touching those in the field with tools to face their unique problems/opportunities for organizations today.
Allow 14 to 21 business days from date of purchase for the processing and delivery of any ASPE book or self-study product. Additional fees will apply for expedited and international shipments.
ASPE Refund Policy
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you are not satisfied with any self-study product please return it to us within 14 days of receipt along with a letter stating why you were not satisfied and you will receive an alternate product of your choice or a full refund, minus any shipping/handling charges.